Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The way she paints the world, I want that in my life.

Dear X,

I want to be like you. I want to think like you and feel like you, and express myself the way you do. I want to see the world in terms of its beauty and in terms of the beauty that I might be able to add to it. I want to use my hands in constructive and meaningful ways, refusing to let them rest idle for hours, days, months, years at a time.

I want to wake up each morning, confident in my choices and the direction of whatever this “path” is I find myself on.

Did you know that this is how I see you? Who knows if it’s accurate, but it’s the way you appear to me, and it’s the way I want to someday be. So keep doing whatever it is you’re doing, because god forbid I wake up one morning to discover that you’re really just like me.

In envy,
P/O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home