Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It's ok to be mean to the evil people that make life unbelievable.

Nice people are just, like, flooring me lately. No idea why, but even the smallest act of kindness gets me all lit up:

Rather than gruffly handing me my coffee and shuttling me out the door so that she can deal with the dozens of equally surly and impatient customers lined up behind me, the cashier at my morning coffee spot actually smiles and asks me how I’m doing. My god. She smiles. And asks me how I’m doing.

Screw the coffee and give me a kiss, you beautiful woman, you!

The security guard in my office building goes out of her way to hold the elevator for me when she sees me coming in the lobby door. And the other (equally surly and impatient) people in the elevator wait silently while she ushers me in with a smile.

Damn woman, have you always been this sexy?

The man in front of me in line at the deli actually smiles genuinely and says, “And how are you doing today?” to the surprised cashier as she races to mollify the line of surly and impatient customers snaking through the place and get them out the door as quickly as possible.

Dude. Fuck me.

Holy crap. It’s a good thing I’ve yet to witness someone help an old lady across the street or, god forbid, a blind person navigate the subway. I’m liable to cum in my pants.

2 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

Words of wisdom--fo' sure

10:15 AM  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Man, that pope fucker really get around. Somebody nitro his popemobile?

I love what you described, P/O. I've experienced days like that, but they're so damn rare.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home