Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Heirlooms, a loon.

Always good for a laugh, here’s a brief account of another recent interaction with my family:

So my mom, dad, sister-in-law, and I are gathered together in the kitchen, when my overly dramatic (as usual) brother makes his entrance amid a chorus of puking and retching sounds.

“Jesus, what the hell’s the matter with you?” I ask. (I should have known better.)

“Oh, that always happens to me when I suck dick,” he replies matter-of-factly.

I stare at him blankly for a second.

“Huh,” I say. “I’ve never really had that problem.”

And my parents put their heads in their hands, as my brother fights to retch through his laughter.

4 Comments:

Blogger Raven in NYC (aka Mark) said...

So fucking great. My family flirts with this kind of humor, but not quite so direct and dirty. Though do have good close family friends who I could make a comment like that to.

Thanks for the hearty laugh on this rainy, yucky day (at least it's warm) in nyc.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

P/O: 1
Super Banana: zero

Hilarious.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Bibydays said...

Loved the post. Come from extended family with both a disproportionate gay populaton and strange sense of humour, but we don't hold a candle to your family.
Thanks

12:54 PM  
Blogger ~Manda said...

LOL that's pretty funny! ;)

A~

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home