Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Heirlooms, a loon.

Always good for a laugh, here’s a brief account of another recent interaction with my family:

So my mom, dad, sister-in-law, and I are gathered together in the kitchen, when my overly dramatic (as usual) brother makes his entrance amid a chorus of puking and retching sounds.

“Jesus, what the hell’s the matter with you?” I ask. (I should have known better.)

“Oh, that always happens to me when I suck dick,” he replies matter-of-factly.

I stare at him blankly for a second.

“Huh,” I say. “I’ve never really had that problem.”

And my parents put their heads in their hands, as my brother fights to retch through his laughter.

4 Comments:

Blogger raven said...

So fucking great. My family flirts with this kind of humor, but not quite so direct and dirty. Though do have good close family friends who I could make a comment like that to.

Thanks for the hearty laugh on this rainy, yucky day (at least it's warm) in nyc.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

P/O: 1
Super Banana: zero

Hilarious.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Nate said...

Loved the post. Come from extended family with both a disproportionate gay populaton and strange sense of humour, but we don't hold a candle to your family.
Thanks

12:54 PM  
Blogger ~Manda said...

LOL that's pretty funny! ;)

A~

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home