Monday, December 19, 2005

Makes every other embrace seem pale and shallow.

The other night, after a few gin and tonics, I met someone I totally wanted to make out with. And given my behavior during the past year, especially where alcohol is involved, it’s hard to believe that, when faced with such an opportunity, I might hesitate.

But that’s exactly what I did.

The moment my mind began to wander towards the possibility of our lips and tongues coming together in a hot and sloppy embrace, it switched almost immediately to thoughts of someone else with whom I’ve been frequently engaged as of late. And suddenly, I had absolutely no desire to make out with anyone else.

Scary.

Terrifying, really. Excuse me while I go take a valium and breathe into a paper bag.

2 Comments:

Blogger PG said...

lol....

I know EXACTLY how you feel!
;)

6:41 PM  
Blogger raven said...

I've got a big goody grin on my face for you after that posting.

Deep breathes my friend. It's a good thing though.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home