Friday, February 17, 2006

I am piecing a potion, to combat your poison.

Undue suffering. Disease. Inefficient and irresponsible use of global resources. Corruption and lies...These are some of the reasons I try to avoid eating meat.

Unfair labor practices. Disastrous corporate policies. Exploitation of (often illegal) human resources...These are some of the reasons I try to avoid patronizing businesses like Wal-Mart.

Murder. Slavery. Horrific abuse of both civil and human rights. Corruption and destruction on a truly global scale...These are some of the reasons I try to avoid doing coke.

What can I say. I do what I can.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Manda said...

GEEZ, no meat or wal-mart or COKE!?!?!?!?

DUDE if you lived in arkansas, you'd have ABSOLUTELY no life! LOL cept it'd be meth instead of coke!

HA HA HA~
j/k (for people that actually live there and really DO that for fun!)

A~ <-- being bad today!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Limecrete said...

Undue suffering. Disease. Inefficient and irresponsible use of global resources. Corruption and lies...These are some of the reasons I try to avoid eating meat.

Here's another. Vegetables never treated me this badly.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Lostinspace said...

but i love a good steak. maybe this is why i suffer so much.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't eat meat, and I never shop at Wal-Mart and I gave up coke a while ago.

You're just trying to turn me on, aren't you?

4:39 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

oh blood ray, if it ever occurred to me that there was anyone in the world who would be turned on by such things, maybe i wouldn't feel so hopeless all the time. :)

limey, chicken livers are vegetables, aren't they?

lost, i'm not sure i've ever heard of any link between steak consumption and suffering, but i suppose you never know. :)

and manda, crystal meth, now *that's* something i can get down with! (i am so kidding)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home