Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm just sitting around being foolish when there is work to be done.

Something happened the other night that I simply cannot get past. And until I do (or at least figure out why I can’t), well, it’s like I don’t have any mental space left over for anything else. I know. Obsessive, much?

I’m afraid I must be vague, for the protection of the not-so-innocent.

And it happened in the middle of so much fun and goodness and...dare I say it...bliss. So why is it that the memory of a single negative so outweighs and outshines what has become an admitted infinity of positives?

I’ve always been this way. I know this, and yet I can’t seem to help it. Excuse me while I go ruminate over coffee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why is it that the memory of a single negative so outweighs and outshines what has become an admitted infinity of positives?

I'm the same way. Ninety-nine people could tell me they adored me and one person could say I was an asshole, and it would be the one person who didn't like on which I'd fixate.

I hope you work it all out, buddy.

10:43 AM  
Blogger raven said...

UGH. I fucking hate that. I obsess WAY too much about little things. Though when it comes done to it I realize that I've ended up making a bigger deal about it. Just get past it.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home