Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We have come for light.

Had such an unexpectedly good time last night. Those are the best kind of good times, really. The ones that just come out of nowhere. I love those kinds of surprises.

I had made plans to hang out with XY last night, and at the same time, I knew that XX wanted to come by and check out the studio, see what I’ve been working on, etc. But it never occurred to me that the three of us would then end up hanging out for a couple of hours and having such a great time together. But he did. And then she did. And then we did. And god said, “It is good.” Or something like that.

So I’ve been pretty successful lately in keeping myself extremely busy. I’ve found that it’s important that I do so right now, even if it means making me exhausted and decreasing my daytime productivity. I mean, what the hell. I can either be unproductive because I’m depressed, or I can be unproductive because I’m exhausted and can’t seem to get my act together. Which would you rather?

Yeah, me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home