Thursday, September 15, 2005

I know what I know, if you know what I mean.

Well, I had a really great post all written out and ready to go, and just before clicking “publish” I realized that it made me look really stupid. I’m talking shockingly dumb. And it only took a quick google search to confirm the daftness of my assertions. Oops.

Don’t get me wrong—I’m all for making myself look dumb and reveling in my retardedness. But that’s when I’m aware of how retarded I’m being. When, unbeknownst to me, I pull off a superhuman feat of dumb-assedness, well, I don’t really like to roll around in that shit.

So said post has been put in the trash, and this one is going up instead. Take my word for it: it was a brilliantly worded piece of verbal deliciousness, but there was such an error in my judgment, such a flaw in my reasoning, that I can’t believe I actually sat and typed and typed and typed obliviously away. Phew. What a bullet to dodge. I could have been the laughing stock of these here internets.

Speaking of which, there’s been some discussion as to whether or not I should post pictures of myself on this here blog. And while I currently have no plans to do so, I am happy to pass on a few little tips on how to conjure a fairly accurate mental image of yours truly:

1) Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and clear your mind.
2) Next, picture your ultimate male fantasy.
3) Third, multiply said fantasy’s hotness by approximately 100 times.
4) And finally, revel in the gorgeousness that is P/O.

I’ll leave you now with your thoughts.

8 Comments:

Blogger ~Manda said...

lol your funny! ;) i should prolly re-read my posts sometimes because im sure i sound like a rambling idiot! :) but i don't... no time for that! hee hee
you know.. step one in ANYTHING should never be CLOSE your eyes... how ya gonna know wht the rest of the steps are!??!?! tee hee j/k
you SHOULD put pics of you on your blog.. i need a face with the stories i hear about!!!! :)Cummon!!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Lostinspace said...

hi sweetie
we already knew you were filled with hotness, ha ha. i already knew you were white, ha. i think you should at least email me and Blood Ray a pic of you :)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, you're exactly as I pictured you. Uncanny!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Dammit now I really want to know what the stupid error was. Can I at least get a hint?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Is dumb-assedness really a word? hehe

Didn't even need the directions to know you were hot. hehe sometimes you just get these internet-y vibes.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's actually quite handsome, tall, thin and shy, but hides it under a mask of mystery.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Woof!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

8:01 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

aw, poor g. i never stopped to think that those of you who actually do know what i look like (aaron, too) would get absolutely nothing out of this post. bad p/o! :)

to the rest of you: it's all true, i swear!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home