Monday, June 20, 2005

It's like catching snow on your tongue. (Take 2)

Here's a cheery little entry from the mystery journal:

pretty boy
with the dark eyes
and the even darker moods

a paradox when walking in the garden
trying to blend in amongst the flowers and
the clean crystalline beauty
a defective chameleon that cannot
try as it might
change its colors to rest within the warmth
and the moist serenity

and although he was once the most brilliant of flowers
he has since withered into a slug
and she the salt on his skin

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least your old stuff is printable. I found some of my old journals a few weeks ago and began perusing them, with the idea I'd post some highlights. Scary, scary stuff. I looked at selected entries from 1994 - 1998 and it's some scary scary shit. I knew I was miserable back then, but I didn't realize how miserable. I think I'm going to burn them.

9:00 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

don't do it! didn't fahrenheit 451 teach you anything? :)

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shan't. But I have given strict instructions that they be destroyed in the event of my untimely death.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home