Monday, June 20, 2005

As bad as I am, I’m proud of the fact that I’m worse than I seem.

So I spent this past weekend in an environment that should have been nothing but ease and fun and enjoyment and laughter. And although it was all of those things, it was also sadness, frustration, and quiet withdrawal.

The good thing is that no one I was with was aware of it.

The bad thing is that, try as I did, I saw no way of changing it. I hope it’s not a harbinger of my impending vacation. A vacation that I have been looking forward to for so long.

I have to do something about this. I am going to do something about this.

Coming back here last night, I was so happy to be coming home. And I realized that, prior to this year, I can’t remember the last time that was the case. I’m not sure it ever was. And that makes me happy.

Well there. I guess I just did something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home