Monday, June 27, 2005

I’m down for a sweet ride.

At last. Tonight I leave for a much needed and long anticipated two-week vacation.

And since I’m not sure whether I’ll find myself in front of a computer while I’m away, I’m posting links to some oldies-but-goodies (read: less-than-timely crap) in the sidebar to keep you nutjobs busy while I’m away. Feel free to click and comment to your heart’s content.

Rest assured, when I return the silence will once again be broken. I’m sure there will be many a tale to tell.

Behave while I’m gone, and clean up after yourselves. A’ight?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lostinspace said...

We'll miss you. :) Hope you get to chill out a lot.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Enjoy thyself! I await your triumphant return.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Have a great trip!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looking at your "greatest hits" I see a Fiona Apple lyric and a lyric from Hair.

Hope you're having fun. I'll be glad when you're back to educate and entertain.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home