Friday, June 24, 2005

Baby I can't fake it, I'd like to see you naked.

So Rez came over for a fuck. It was fun. He’s fun. It’s nice to be all flirty and casual, and rest confident in the fact that there are no strings or expectations on either side.

Not sure how it happened, but it’s just another example of life delivering you what you need when you need it, I guess. He came along at a crucial time for me, and it’s crazy that we’ve kept this thing going for as long as we have. It’s bizarre, because on some level I’d say we definitely consider each other “friends,” although it’s not like any friendship I’ve ever had before. Sometimes I wonder if we’ll ever segue into more traditional kinds of interactions, or if we’ll just eventually go our own separate ways, back to where we came from. Or elsewhere. I’m game for whatever, and am just along for the ride. And make no mistake: I take full responsibility for my actions and whatever results from them. (I mean, we could all be more careful than we actually are, right?) My actions are my actions and no one else’s, and it feels good to own up to them.

I’ve always felt that way, actually. Whatever you do, and whatever happens as a result, just own it. On some level it will feel good, no matter how horrible it feels on however many others.

If more people would just own up to their actions and their circumstances, I think this world would be a better place. But little in our current social/political climate fosters that. It’s all about being right at all costs, and covering up, discounting, or destroying anything that might prove otherwise. It’s all about being stubborn and closed, rather than open. I look at all of our old, white, decrepit, male talking-heads, and I’m continually shocked at how like children they are. Seriously. They're ridiculous, argumentative children. All reactionary id, and nothing else. Sometimes it makes me want to break down and do something childish: cry.

How's that for a transition? Account of casual man-on-man sex to political rant. That's hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home