Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm walking around your closet, I want you to say my name again.

So last weekend was a pretty gay weekend, even by my “enlightened” standards. Saw Bad Education on Friday night, which while good, was full of scenes of uncomfortable gay sex. And while I'll be the first to admit that gay sex can be fun to watch, uncomfortable gay sex is for some reason even more painful to watch than uncomfortable straight sex.

Then, on Saturday, I hung out with J and told her all about my recent exploits with S, followed by our trek to Duplex (gay club) in the west village to see JO’s play, which happened to be a totally gay play in a totally gay venue, dealing with such savory subjects as eating ass and blowing guys who have HIV. Mmm.

Hung out with JO afterwards, which was cool. Hadn’t seen him in many years—he’s changed a lot. Seems gay. It was good to catch up, though by the end of a couple of hours my ears were pretty worn out! He mentioned that his bro is going to be in town next weekend, which is a bummer because I’d really like to see him, but with my work schedule I don't really see how that would work.

Add to all of the above an intense make-out session with a guy, and I’d say that, yep, my weekend was pretty lacking in straight activity. Whew.

Thank god for the Super Bowl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Is that title Pete Yorn? Sounds familiar.

6:09 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

Sho' is.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home