Thursday, January 27, 2005

Why do I fear that the quieter I am, the less you will listen?

So that was really fun. The guilt isn’t fun, and I’m feeling sick about a lot of things (as is A), but still, that was really fun. The morning commute was one of the most hellish ever, and I think I smiled the whole way through it. Doesn’t seem right, but it’s true. What can you do.

Sitting here watching guys shoveling snow on the roof of one of the neighboring buildings, and wondering how long before the next disaster in my own apartment building. Hope it’s not until after I'm no longer living there. Great attitude. "I don't care what happens, as long as it doesn't affect me!"

"The blizzard of 2005." Ugh. I wonder if it’s possible for the media ever to handle anything in such a way that doesn’t make me feel ill. So ridiculous how everything has to be sensationalized to the point of nausea. Makes it impossible for me to really care about anything—all I want to do is tune out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I'll bet whatever is going on with you is very interesting and would make a great read if you weren't so vague about everything.

Sorry to be critic, I realize I'm just trying to use you for entertainment. But I had to say it.

4:27 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

what, it doesn't just intrigue you and keep you coming back for more? :)

kidding. i've just been feeling vague lately. my writing style definitely changes with my moods... thanks for the comments, by the way.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home