Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunday morning is every day, for all I care.

Hi. I’m P/O. I used to blog here, like, all the time. Some people even liked to read what I wrote. But more importantly, I liked writing it!

So here I am, finally, preparing to saddle up once again. Giddyup, little dawgies! For better or worse, I do my blogging from work—and for about the past month, my work situation has been keeping me just on the brink of a nervous breakdown. (More on that later. Maybe.) Hence, little time for personal pursuits, such as reading and writing.

But things seem to have calmed to an (almost) acceptable level of insanity, and here I am. Fair warning, though: in less than two weeks I leave for a two-week vacation, during which I will be completely cut off from these here internets. I am not sad at all about this fact.

Oh and e.e., thanks for the bitch-slap, chica. Smooches.

And the ever-awesome Helonious Felonious tagged me on something a while back, for which I will search her archives momentarily and fulfill my blogging duty. What agony to know that her tag has been dangling out there all this time. Bad karma!

Ok, bitches. Suck it.

xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger Limecrete said...

Oh, thank God. Blogging breaks are completely understandable, but I was beginning to fear we'd never hear from you again.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Welcome Back!

3:49 PM  
Blogger e.e. said...

Goddammit it's about fucking time.
Now slap me around a bit too, won't you?
And NOT in a sexual way, either.
~p-)

11:40 PM  
Blogger e.e. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home