Monday, April 16, 2007

That peace will come, you're sweeter than me.

I got nothing to say!

Regardless, I shall be making an effort to force myself to say...something, even when something ultimately equals nothing.

I’ve had very little time to myself lately. Work has been insane, and my personal life has been full, to say the least. But yesterday marked the culmination of a significant amount of work craziness—so here’s me now, catching up with myself.

While this may not be the most enthralling stuff to read, it’s going to keep coming, and you’re going to keep reading, so that when the good stuff finally comes out you’ll be all, “Oh wow, I just knew this was going to be worth it, but never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined it would be this worth it.”

Kisses.

2 Comments:

Blogger KipEsquire said...

Take your time -- we'll wait. :-)

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. More and more I find I don't have anything to say, but worry that if I don't at least say something no one will be around when I finally say something worth anything.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home