Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So Pan is the name of that plane.

So I just don’t care about much right now.

Which is totally a good thing.

Seriously.

I’m just kind of rolling along, enjoying life, getting done what needs to be done, having fun where I can, and remaining pretty much unaffected by it all.

It’s funny because when phrased like that it strikes me as rather negative; and yet, my experience of it is so completely positive. Right now living just seems so…easy. Effortless. Which is so rarely the case with me!

These days, I still run around all week, same circles as ever—but instead of feeling flat or beaten down, I feel…just fine. I revel in the good stuff. The time I get to spend with friends. The time I get to myself. And at night, I fall into bed and sleep well ‘til morning.

God, how boring is this to read? And yet, for me it’s revolutionary! I mean, I’m no stranger to feeling good, don’t get me wrong. And I’m certainly no stranger to feeling bad. But this awareness of feeling…not much of anything…and being ok with that? This is new. And I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home