Friday, September 23, 2005

Like car parts, bottles, and cutlery. Or whatever I find lying around.

File this one under “Further Proof that P/O is no Domestic God(dess).”

I recently got a letter from ConEd expressing their concern that my gas meter might be broken, as it has recorded no activity for some period of time.

Silly ConEd, there’s nothing wrong with the meter. It’s just that the only thing that uses gas in my apartment is that big metal shelving unit in the kitchen where I pile everything I don’t know what to do with. I think some might call it a stove?

Yeah, that thing hasn’t been turned on for months...

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Manda said...

lol that sounds like me... although i am getting better! im glad my husband REALLY and truely LOVES me cause he would have prolly left me along time ago if i would have followed that old sayin " the way to a mans heart is by his stomach" HA HA HA
not my favorite thing to do but my mother was the same way and she now loves to cook so maybe there'll be change one day (maybe after kids) i laugh at that one too! muuahhhhahahha! ;)
A~

10:06 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Lol, she's right p/o.... mac and cheese and shrimpy's, thats mandas fave hehe. But she has to use her stove to make shrimp so hers gets use. hehe Me on the other hand, I feel like Betty Crocker sometimes lol.... I'm a cooking beast.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I rarely use the gas... Now, the microwave is an entirely different matter!!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

5:42 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

somehow i knew i wouldn't be alone in this... so robyn, you're going to have to be be resident blogger chef, then.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home