Thursday, September 22, 2005

The fiercest calm I’ve been in.

I fear I’m becoming boring. (Shut up.)

I mean seriously, it doesn’t bode well when we actually start boring ourselves, right? But right now, I’m in one of those places where most of my thoughts revolve around things like:

Work. Yawn.
General happiness and contentedness in my personal life. Snooze.
Possibly exciting, yet confidential, opportunities on the horizon. Zzzz.

What can I say—I’m preoccupied with it all. I find myself walking down the street, smiling to myself. And while I’m certainly enjoying it, there’s really nothing grosser to other people, is there? I find myself feeling...content (eww!) and pleasantly surprised by things, as opposed to obsessing about them in advance.

I know. Barf.

But fear not. There’s plenty of fucked up shit to come. I can smell it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Interesting and miserable, or satiated, content, and boring. I can't choose. I'll stay on the seesaw and sample both.

I highly doubt you're becoming boring. Doesn't strike me as likely.

11:54 AM  
Blogger ~Manda said...

lol no no no you CANT become BORING!!
IM the boring one here.. YOU can't also be boring.. hee hee j/k
A~

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are anything but boring, my friend.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home