Friday, March 03, 2006

She got a towel and put in ice from the refrigerator.

So I get to work this morning, open my e-mail, and discover a long and hilarious missive from a colleague, in which she proceeds to absolutely rip into me regarding all of the things that make me a total bitch to work with. She totally ripped me a new one. It was all, “You’re this, and you’re that, and you do this, and you do that, and you screw me up and you screw me down, and everything sucks and it’s ALL YOUR FAULT.”

And it was hilarious, because she was totally joking and meant it to be funny.

So I called her, and we had a good laugh. Nice way to start the morning, I have to say.

But as I sit here now, re-reading her raucous little diatribe, I realize that everything she says is, in fact...true.

Damn. I’m an ass.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Manda said...

there is always some sort of truth in the JOKES people make about us... or else they wouldn't have said it.
not about your friend but on the subject: why does it make it ok to say your "shitty ass comment" as long as you have a smile on your face... just because your smiling and laughing doesn't mean that you wasn't being serious with that comment... i don't get how people just take that to be ok. it's been on my mind lately cause i have seen parents of my cheerleaders do this with each other... and they were some "asshole" comments too... but they just kept on laughin about it, i was like, BITCH I WISH YOU WOULD TRY THAT WITH ME! LOL
A~

12:02 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

You might be... But you have a nice blog!@

Hehehe.

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home