Friday, August 26, 2005

Eve pull down the apple, and give a taste to me.

The ever-edifying and entertaining Blood Ray and his friend Gary hereby introduce a new word to the English language. English language, meet “slitchy.” “Slitchy,” meet English language.

It’s a good, useful word, and as such, we all have the responsibility to learn the nuances of its meaning and proper usage, and introduce it into our vocabularies as soon as possible.

I plan to do my part, and you should too. With any luck, this weekend will provide many an opportunity to put my new lingual acquisition to good use.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should help me craft an elqouent definition, and then we can submit it to Urbandictionary.com.

5:00 PM  
Blogger P/O said...

A'ight, lez do it, yo.

9:58 AM  
Blogger ~Manda said...

HA i used "slitchy" this weekend! LOL

10:45 AM  
Blogger P/O said...

well manda, you're a better man than i. the whole weekend went by, and i never once saw an example of someone i'd call slitchy! perhaps my standards are too low?

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home