Friday, August 19, 2005

Saints and sinners, sweepstakes winners, nine to five their smoking gun.

Oh, snap.

So I got in this subway-hatin’ throw-down with this guy, and then we totally got called out by this girl. Goes to show, you never know who’s watching on these here internets.

Therefore...

Dear subway, I was just kidding. I love you. Really I do. Every minute I’m not riding your rusted, rat-infested rails is a minute wasted as far as I’m concerned. Therefore, if you’re going to torment anyone with delays, oppressive heat, random bag searches and the like, make it Robo’s Drone. He doesn’t appreciate you, and from the looks of it he never will. A’ight? We straight?

Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I heart the Subway Museum. ever been there? It's kewl!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home