Wednesday, July 27, 2005

This world is a wrap-around skirt. And I’m gonna throw it off.

Power outage at the office yesterday, which really threw off my day. Hence no post.

Haven’t been sleeping much at night lately. Hence lame post.

Up at 4:30 am again this morning... Sigh. That’s at least five nights in a row now, maybe more. Too hard to keep track anymore. Why does this keep happening? What is going on in my mind, in my life, right now that is causing this? There is literally no stress. Work is stress-free. Personal life is stress-free. So why the no sleeping? Why do I wake up feeling so restless and ill-at-ease? And why am I not more tired during the day, seeing as how I’m not sleeping at night? And why am I typing this now?

I feel like a prisoner of sorts. Which is ridiculous. Who or what is “imprisoning” me? Truth is, I’ve never actually been freer than I am currently.

I think I’m just bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home