Friday, July 22, 2005

This is why I sing I want some contact, contact.

Had a shitty night last night. Flailed around in bed. Haunted my apartment like a ghost. And then, when not haunting, had some of the craziest, most vivid sex dreams. Which is strange for me. I’ve never been a big sex dream person, even while going through puberty. And as for actual wet dreams, well, I think I could count on one hand the number of those I’ve had in my life. Probably 'cuz I just have so much sex in my waking hours that there’s little left over for my sleeping ones.

Hardy har.

So I woke up all disoriented and, um, frustrated. Sucks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rarely have sex dreams and I have never had a wet dream. Of course, that's probably because I've been masturbating at least 3 times a day on average since I was able to do it.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Lostinspace said...

Maybe it's because I'm getting my period, but reading your post made me really horny all of a sudden :) It's too bad you're in New York. I am sure that Blood Ray or I could unwind a little bit of your frustration, ha ha.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sweet dreams are made of this.

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home