Tuesday, January 29, 2008

There's such tender wolves round town tonight.

How could I possibly ignore a plea along the lines of e.e.'s comment to this post? All I can say is aw, shucks. Thanks little lady.

Yes, that was my most recent post. And yes, it was posted over two months ago. Two months! Where does the time go!

I guess the answer is...nowhere in particular. It's all a big snoozefest around these parts these days. Not that I'm complaining or anything. Life is good, relationship is good, job is good. All that adds up to...good. If not a little boring.

That said, I realize I need to fight to keep from becoming complacent and dull. So maybe I've gotten some much needed rest these last couple of months, and maybe I'm revving up to come back out of hibernation and shake things up a little bit.

Or maybe I'll just yawn, scratch my balls, roll over, and nap a little while longer.

Only time will tell. But man is my bed warm, my dreams sweet and inviting...

5 Comments:

Blogger e.e. said...

OMG, I am utterly, completely fullfilled now. >insert orgasmic sigh here< ....At least for a little while. I am glad life is good!

Go on, go back into hibernation you adorable little bear, you.

Just.... next time, kill the nut-scratching thing, ok?
Damn, that SO killed my fantasy.

Prick. ;)

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I thought you were dead. I wanted to call you and sing a funny song tonight but didn't want to sing to you if you were dead. :(

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make a ceramic wall plaque that says "it is what it is" and you would be amazed at all the various uses and inflections that saying has. In these hard economic times more and more individuals are interested in this saying. The stories we hear as we connect with people are sometimes heart warming and at other times heart wrenching.
Tally Ho,

10:32 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm all for naps!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home