Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Your head'll collapse if there's nothing in it.

Something that has weighed heavily on my mind lately: dialogue. More specifically, the alarming absence of it in our public forums.

Something else that has weighed heavily on my mind lately: sex. More specifically, my bizarre and fucked up attitude towards it/relationship with it.

Another thing that has weighed heavily on my mind lately: moving. More specifically, how hard it is and how much it sucks, and yet how essential to my need to feel mobile and fluid.

One more thing that has weighed heavily on my mind lately: being alone. More specifically, my conflicting needs for yet fear of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toad734 said...

So just move to a place where theres a lot of people having sex all the time, then you wont have to worry about those things any longer.

10:00 AM  
Blogger P/O said...

Good point. Now where might such a mythical place be?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home